~Camp week~
James is wearing his camp shirt that all of his friend got to sign.
Mrs. Schmidt, Ms. Cindy & James
One of James art projects. This one is my favorite!!
James is reading a page out of his Someday book that he made with his class. He did a great job!
James' class did three class plays. James was a narrator for The Three Pigs. He was so excited about being a narrator. He did a great Job!
James has grown up so much this year. He has done so well in school. That doesn't surprise me, James is a smart kid. I had the wonderful privilege of being James' classes art mom with my good friend Christy. It was so fun to be in the class room often and to get to know the kids in James class. I also had a wonderful time getting to know Mrs. Schmidt, James teacher & Ms. Cindy her assistant. I'm so glad that James had Mrs. Schmidt for his teacher she was just perfect for James.







No comments:
Post a Comment