Here are some fun pictures of our recent family vacation. Other than standing in lots of LONG lines and taking kids to the bathroom all the time, we had a great time.
Alaska Cruise- Seattle
1 year ago
| Provided by www.onlinedegreeadvantage.com |
6 comments:
You have been busy...and having fun! Gotta love long lines. Try going in January next time! OR...if you came here, you wouldnt have lines! =))))
I think you had a good time! <3 the pictures!!!:D
Great pics. I love seeing the images...It was fun to see all the photo's when we snuck up in August. It shows for sure the summer weather. Hey! where is the Evil Queen pic...don't know why that hits a funny bone for me...and lady bug is a guy!! LOL...
Are you gone again this weekend! How can anyone keep up with you?
We should have planned our trips better so that we could have met while we were both out there. :) Maybe next year. We did Disneyland/Calif. Adventure on Amy's birthday. Everyone was back in school so there were no lines. I'm tempted to take her out of school every year to repeat the trip :). Glad you guys had fun!!
I havn't looked at your blog forever... I love all the pictures. Looks like you had a fun family vacation and a great summer. You got some awsome pics.
Post a Comment