Okay! I've been BUG tagged by my cousin. So here is my list of 10 things that bug me:
1~No matter how hard I try to have a clean house I'm alway running in circles picking up after kids.
2~Our church starts at 1:00 PM and if your not there at 12:30 PM plan on sitting on hard metal folding chairs.
3~The folding chair are loud and they move all over.
4~There is always a ring around the toilet no matter how many times I clean it.
5~I don't think I will ever fit in my wedding dress EVER again.
6~Driving an automatic transmission car after driving a stick shift. I always feed silly reaching for the gear shifter in the car that doesn't have one.
7~When you've been trying to get a shower all day and you thing you can finally get one. Just after you get in the phone rings.
8~Laundry can never be caught up. Someone is always wearing something.
9~Ditto about Dishes.
10~When I just put a clean shirt on and Jonathan rubs his not so clean face on it.
Here is my BUG tag list:
Pamela P.
Bonnie. B
Dawn A.
Merlene T.
Jessica T.
Heather. T
Mindy T.
Renae C.
Andrea K.
Emily V.







3 comments:
There, dosn't it feel good to let it all out :) I just think, what buged us before we had kids!
Wow - This Bug Me Tag - been working amazement -- Caught on in other networks -- I think everybody has got cabin fever!!
Ha! I love being on your tag list! Okay, I'll do one too!~
I agree...... about church... good luck finding a chair. However, they are annoucing changes tomorrow! AT least we know we'll still be in the same ward. This probably means they will change our visiting teaching again!~ darn it~.........I've got to come see James room!
love ya~me
Post a Comment