Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wii Fit


Willie got me the Wii Fit for my birthday.  It has been fun and the kids love playing it too.  Little Erin is funny, she loves to run and do the game where you head soccer balls.

It's nice to have something for the kids to do inside when the weather out side gets too cold.

This is James, Libbie, & Erin all running.  This is great to do about an hour before bed.  The kids sleep great after!!

3 comments:

Renae said...

Yeah for blogs! Love yours. You'll be addicted soon. I have like 10 different ones (only one I let people see :)). Kenny's parents got us a Wii for Christmas so we'll have to play online sometime!

Willie and Tina said...

Wow! That was fast.
We love to play online with anyone who wants too.

Brickyardshopper said...

I wanna do some of that!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a digital slideshow

Wisconsin Trip